At Peak Overland, we specialize in taking your outdoor adventure to the next level.. If you’re hoping to hit the slopes in January, here is some helpful information to get started.
You’ll want to come prepared with a mask and a spare one, just in case. Colorado is under a mask order by Governor Jared Polis, which requires everyone over the age of 11 to wear a mask over their nose and mouth in public indoor spaces. In addition, most of the ski resorts in Colorado require masks at their outdoor facilities.
As a precaution to help limit the number of people at their parks, many of the ski resorts in Colorado now have mandatory pre-registration requirements. You can use the links below to make a reservation:
- Winter Park reservations: Click here for more information.
- Copper Mountain requires advance parking reservations. Click here for more information.
- Eldora requires advance parking reservations. Click here for more information.
- Visitors to Aspen Snowmass with an Ikon Pass must make a reservation. Click here for more information.
- Visitors to Arapahoe Basin with an Ikon Pass must make a reservation. Click here for more information.
The best advice is simply to plan ahead. Call beforehand, make reservations, and stay flexible when plans or guidelines need to change.
Make a plan today for your best year yet! Get started with a reservation for the trip of your dreams.