Get in touch with Peak Overland
We Offer Colorado’s Only Premium Off-Road Ready
Overland Camper Rentals
Why Choose Peak Overland
- Our rigs are built for off-road use and allowed to drive on all legal 4×4 trails.
- Premium Vehicles with Navigation, Leather, Heated Seats/Steering, Dual-Zone Climate.
- Featuring Premium iKamper SkyCamp easy set up rooftop tents.
- Stove, Cookware/Plating/Utensils, Freezer/Fridges, Lanterns, Chairs, Tables Included.
- Locally Owned with Over 30 Years of Off-Road Driving and Backcountry Experience.
New Blogs & Updates
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway in Colorado (or, perhaps you’re in the market for more extended vacation), we have three top choices in the state: Boulder, Telluride, and Breckenridge.
Durango, approximately a 7 hour drive from Denver, is a great choice for a trip if you have a long weekend on your calendar. The town began as a supply hub to the gold and silver mines, but is now known for its outdoor experiences. Whether you want to go mountain-biking, kayak, ride horses, hike, camp, or fish, Durango is an ideal spot.
Colorado has great options to explore and connect with family, friends, and nature. If you’re looking for a truly Colorado way to spend spring break, try one of these options.
Hours of Operation