Get in touch with Peak Overland
We Offer Colorado’s Only Premium Off-Road Ready
Overland Camper Rentals
Why Choose Peak Overland
- Our rigs are built for off-road use and allowed to drive on all legal 4×4 trails.
- Premium Vehicles with Navigation, Leather, Heated Seats/Steering, Dual-Zone Climate.
- Featuring Premium iKamper SkyCamp easy set up rooftop tents.
- Stove, Cookware/Plating/Utensils, Freezer/Fridges, Lanterns, Chairs, Tables Included.
- Locally Owned with Over 30 Years of Off-Road Driving and Backcountry Experience.
New Blogs & Updates
Our 4-door Bronco was selected in carbonized gray exterior with sandstone leather interior. It will come equipped with all of the off-road features one would expect for a go-anywhere beast.
John Kelly, former executive vice president of Starbucks, has a great opinion piece at The Wall Street Journal on disconnecting from social media and getting out to see the real America. Great idea! He writes: "...[O]ur view of our fellow Americans has been distorted...
Planning a ski trip during a pandemic poses new challenges, but don’t let those deter you from the trip of a lifetime! February is the best month for skiing in Colorado, and this year is no exception. Skiing is one of the best sports for social distanced outdoor...
Hours of Operation