Get in touch with Peak Overland
We Offer Colorado’s Only Premium Off-Road Ready
Overland Camper Rentals
Why Choose Peak Overland
- Our rigs are built for off-road use and allowed to drive on all legal 4×4 trails.
- Premium Vehicles with Navigation, Leather, Heated Seats/Steering, Dual-Zone Climate.
- Featuring Premium iKamper SkyCamp easy set up rooftop tents.
- Stove, Cookware/Plating/Utensils, Freezer/Fridges, Lanterns, Chairs, Tables Included.
- Locally Owned with Over 30 Years of Off-Road Driving and Backcountry Experience.
New Blogs & Updates
The COVID pandemic has pushed more people indoors, denying us the many benefits of getting outdoors. The Wall Street Journal recently noted what we at Peak Overland have often argued -- that it is difficult to overstate the value of getting outside and breathing fresh...
Our 4-door Bronco was selected in carbonized gray exterior with sandstone leather interior. It will come equipped with all of the off-road features one would expect for a go-anywhere beast.
John Kelly, former executive vice president of Starbucks, has a great opinion piece at The Wall Street Journal on disconnecting from social media and getting out to see the real America. Great idea! He writes: "...[O]ur view of our fellow Americans has been distorted...
Hours of Operation